2017-18 Club Membership Deadline
It has come to light that a significant number former club members have not renewed their membership for the 2017-18 Season. In part this may be because members who previously paid via direct debit believed that their direct debit would automatically roll over to this season.
Under direct debit rules we (as a limited company) cannot automatically roll over direct debits from the previous year without that individual’s express permission. Only public limited companies (PLCs) are allowed roll over direct debits automatically.
If you want your direct debit to renew you must fill in a new membership form and send it to either myself (senior section membership secretary), your team manager/age group coach, or Lyn Palmer (mini & youth membership secretary).
A copy of the form can be viewed here 2017-18 Membership Form
Ampthill & District Community Rugby Club Management Committee has set a deadline for renewal of your 2017-18 season membership. The date is this coming Saturday (28/10/2017).
The above information has been communicated out via various Meetings over the last month or so.
Former members who do not renew their Membership will:
- Have their membership lapse and their membership card de-activated
- Lapsed members we be requested to hand back their membership cards meaning no discounted entry to 1stXV home games.
- Lapsed members will no longer qualify for 10% bar discount.
- Lapsed members will no longer qualify to apply for international tickets through the Club Scheme.
- Finally (and unfortunately), as lapsed members are no longer insured to play, team managers will be instructed not to select them for games.
Please share this information so that as many members as possible are aware of this situation.
Senior Section Membership Secretary
Ampthill & District Community Rugby Club