We are looking forward to welcoming back all of the Mini and Youth players with their parents and guardians on Sunday morning and then the Ladies and Girls age groups in the afternoon.
Timings and locations for each session are detailed below. Your attention is drawn to some basic housekeeping for these sessions:
- No parents on any of the pitches
- Parents/Spectators must be socially distanced and this needs to be enforced by age groups. There is plenty of space around all pitches.
- Please KEEP OFF pitches 1 and 2 – U6′ s parents need to walk around and not over pitch 1 and 2
- Dogs around the clubhouse or around pitches 3 & 4 need to be on leads – No dogs on Alameda Sportsfield
- No dogs in the clubhouse
- All players must bring a named water bottle and hand sanitizer.
- Parking is always an issue around the club – please walk or cycle to the club if you can.